Pandharpur Kakad Aarti Timings, Ticket Cost, Online Booking
Kakad Aarti Timings: 4:30 am – 5:00 am
Ticket Cost: Rs.500
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Darshan waiting Time: 1 hour – 2 hours.
The Crowd will be high on Festival days, Sat, Sun and Holidays.
- Ticket can be purchased one hour in advance at the counter
- Online Booking is not available for Aarti Tickets.
Pandharpur Kakad Aarti Timings
|1||Kakada Aarti||4:30 am – 5:00 am|
|2||Dhoop Aarti||7:00 pm – 7:30 pm|
|3||Shej Aarti||11:00 pm|
How to reach Pandharpur temple?
- The nearest airport is at Solapur which is 75 km away.
- Pandharpur Railway station is well connected with Kruduwadi Junction.
- Pandharpur Temple is easily reachable from Solapur which is 74 km away.
Pandharpur temple History