Pandharpur Darshan Timings Today, Tomorrow, Ticket Booking
Darshan Dress code: Any decent outfit.
Expected Darshan duration: 30 to 45 mins during weekdays. 1 to 1 hour 30 mins during weekends. 2 to 3 hours on festival days.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees. No restriction on the age limit all devotees are allowed to have Darshan.
Pandharpur Temple Darshan Timings
|Timings||Pooja/ Darshan Details|
|4.00 am||Opening Namdev Payari Gate|
|4.30 am||Kakada Bhajan|
|4.30 am to 5.30 am||Nitya Pooja|
|6.00 am||Darshan Starts|
|6.00 am to 11.00 am||Darshan|
|11.00 am to 11.15 am||Maha Naivedya|
|11.15 am to 4.30 pm||Darshan|
|4.30 pm to 5.00 pm||Clothing of Lord|
|5.00 pm to 6.45 pm||Darshan|
|6.45 pm to 7.00 pm||Dhoop Aarti|
|7.00 pm to 11.00 pm||Darshan|
|11.30 pm to 12.00 am||Shej Aarti|
|11.45 pm||Temple closing Hours|
The above-mentioned temple timings might differ on special days/ Yatras/ Ekadashi.
Best time to visit: Sep to Jun. The crowd will be high on Ekadashi days, New year, weekends and other important festival days.
How to reach Pandharpur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Solapur which is 75 Km away.
- The nearest international airport is at Pune which is 210 Km away
- The direct bus is available from Solapur which is 75 Km away
- Kurduwadi station is 48 Km away
- The direct train is available from Mumbai, Miraj, Latur, Usmanabad, Kolhapur
Please check with Temple Management, before planning the visit on the opening hours