NRI Tirupati Darshan Package Package Cost, Timings, Procedure
Darshan Timings: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Darshan available Daily.
Please note that NRI Darshan is not applicable on Brahmotsavam days, Rathasapthami, Vaikunta Ekadasi/ Dwadasi, New Year and other Special days.
Darshan Entry Point is at Supadam which is near Vaikuntam I Complex.
Supadam Darshan includes Compartment Waiting and the line will be merged with running Darshan Line.
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person.
Required Documents: Original Passport with Valid Visa stamping.
Note: Arrival date within 30 days. Above 30 days is not applicable for Darshan.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
NRI Tirupati Darshan Package Booking
- Whoever wants to avail this Darshan must bring their Original Passport.
- Original passport is required for Dependents as well.
- Only NRIs can avail this Darshan. Relatives and Parents will not be considered.
- Darshan waiting time depends on the Crowd status and Arjitha Sevas.
- The devotees have to stay in Compartments during Arjitha Sevas Darshan.
- Darshan waiting time during Peak hours goes up to 4 hours.
- Must wear Traditional Dress for Darshan.
- Non-Hindus can also avail this Darshan on providing declaration at Supadam entry point.
- NRIs can avail Darshan but Rooms has to be booked separately on their own.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets as it is free entry for them.
- It is advisable to carry Age proof for the children as well.
Dos and Dont’s for Tirupati Darshan
- Not to carry Electronic gadgets while going for Darshan.
- Infant food is allowed during Darshan.
- The handbag is allowed after security checks.
- Wallet/ Car Keys is allowed.
- No Swiping machine is available at Thulabaram point so advisable to carry equivalent Cash.
For more details on NRI Tirupati Darshan Package, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
Reference Link: details