Non Brahmin Marriage in Tirupati Tirumala Temple, Cost, Booking procedure
Standard Hall Allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Hall Capacity: 20 to 200 members.
Hall Location: Beside Main Temple.
Non Brahmin Marriage in Tirupati
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Non-Brahmin marriages are allowed in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
- Both Bride and Groom families must be Hindus
- Only Arranged Hindu marriages are allowed in these function halls.
- Hall Bookings open on 90th day from the date of the marriage.
- Bride, Groom’s Aadhar Cards and 10th mark sheet photocopies required.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies have to be submitted.
- Bride parents and Groom parents must be available for the hall booking.
- Hall booking receipt mandatory for hall allotment.
- The room will be allotted from 3:00 pm onwards on the marriage date.
- Early room allotment may not be possible.
- Hall extension may not be possible.
- An unmarried certificate has to submitted by Bride and Groom while booking the marriage hall.
Darshan and Marriage Registration process
- Darshan is available for 6 members which include Bride and Groom (Up to Devasthanam)
- Registration can be performed at SMC Tirumala.
- Newlywed couples Aadhar Cards, 10th mark sheet photocopies
- Bride and Grom parents Photo ID proofs photocopies
- A receipt from Hall manager
- Three witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.
- Wedding card invitation required for the registration
For more details or Support, please call or WhatsApp @ 701 303 3309
Advance booking required for the hall as they are limited. Amount to be paid by cash at the counter. It might be 4 to 5 hours for the whole process. In the case of parents absence, Late certificate has to be submitted along with Guardians Photo ID proofs. 2 Rooms will be allotted at free of cost on booking marriage hall.