Nirgun Paduka Pooja Timings, Details
Timings: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs.1100
Pooja performed daily.
- The devotees are allowed to sit in front of Padukas.
- The devotees can offer flowers to Nirgun Paduka.
- Sankalpam will be performed at the beginning
- Kshirabhisheka to the Sphatika Linga.
- Coconut Prasad will be provided to the devotee after the Pooja.
Tickets can be purchased at the counter. No online Booking available for this Pooja.
How to reach Gangapur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Solapur which is 95 km away.
- The nearest station is at Gangapur Road which is 23 km away.
- Gulbarga town is 40 km away.
- Gangapur railway station is well connected with major parts of India
- Temple is easily reachable from Gulbarga in Karnataka.
Reference Link: History