TTD Tirupati Temple Darshan Timings Today
30th Nov: TTD Tirupati Temple Darshan Timings Today, Rooms availability, Arjitha Seva tickets available.
Current Running Queue Timings
TTD Tirupati Temple Darshan Timings Today – Crowd is minimal.
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||Direct Darshan Line with no compartment waiting time.|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||Direct Darshan Line with no compartment waiting time.|
30th Nov Updates
Weather Report: Little rain in Tirupati and Tirumala. Myst in Hills at early hours. Drive slowly.
Steps way: Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours. Srivari Mettu path is open from 6 am – 6 pm.
Ghat Road: Buses are running with high frequency from Tirupati to Tirumala. It takes an hour to reach Tirumala from Tirupati.
Arjitha Sevas and Darshan: Arjitha Sevas are running on Time in Tirumala Temple.
VIP Break Darshan : Break Darshan will not be available on Saturday and Sunday.
Expecting Darshan waiting time 1st Dec
- Darshan is allowed till 3nd door.
- Divya Darshan will be Direct Darshan Line.
- Sarva Darshan will be Direct Darshan Line.
- Angapradakshinam tickets are issued at CRO office Opp Tirumala Bus station at 2 pm, Queue line usually starts by 11 am.
e-Special Entry Darshan Updates
- Rs.300 tickets ( e-special Darshan Tickets) will be Direct Darshan Line.
- Dress Code for Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ White Kurta, Pyjama.
- Dress Code for Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Rooms allotment Counter in Tirumala
Sri Padmavathi Guest House
Sri Venkateswara Guest House/ MBC 34
CRO General Office Tirumala.
Rooms allotment is on First-cum-First Serve Basis. Below mentioned chart changes from time to time.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Seva tickets available for Current and Lucky Dip Booking Today.
Current Booking process :
1) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at Vijaya Bank Counter, C.R.O General Office, Opposite Tirumala Bus station.
2) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at the counter from 9 A.M till the availability of the ticket.
3) Arjitha Seva Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
4) Carry ID proof as it is required while purchasing tickets at Vijaya Bank Counter.
For any queries on Rooms availability and Arijtha Sevas availability, Please leave your comment below.
Darshan News is posted above after checking with devotees who comes out from Darshan Line. Rooms availability is from display at CRO office Tirumala.