TTD Tirupati Darshan crowd Today
3rd Dec: TTD Tirupati Darshan crowd Today, Rooms availability, Arjitha Seva tickets available.
Current Running Queue Timings
TTD Tirupati Darshan crowd Today – Crowd is normal.
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||1 hour waiting time|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||1 hour waiting time.|
3rd Dec Updates
Weather Report: Not Raining in Tirupati and Tirumala. Myst in Hills at early hours. Drive slowly.
Steps way: Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours. Srivari Mettu path is open from 6 am – 6 pm.
Ghat Road: Buses are running with high frequency from Tirupati to Tirumala. It takes an hour to reach Tirumala from Tirupati.
Arjitha Sevas and Darshan: Arjitha Sevas are running on Time in Tirumala Temple.
VIP Break Darshan: Break Darshan will not be available on Saturday and Sunday.
Expecting Darshan waiting time 4th Dec
- Darshan is allowed till 2rd door.
- Divya Darshan will be 2 – 3 hours.
- Sarva Darshan will be 4 – 5 hours.
Supadam Darshan Updates
- Supadam Darshan will be Direct Darshan Line.
- Darshan is open for Infants, Newly married couples, NRIs and other Privileged persons.
- Supadam tickets (Rs.300 tickets) for NRI darshan will be issued at Supadam entrance, no need to book tickets in advance. Please carry original documents.
e-Special Entry Darshan Updates
- Rs.300 tickets ( e-special Darshn Tickets) will be 1 hour 15 mins.
- Dress Code for Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ White Kurta, Pyjama.
- Dress Code for Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
Rooms allotment Counter in Tirumala
Sri Padmavathi Guest House
Sri Venkateswara Guest House/ MBC 34
CRO General Office Tirumala.
Rooms allotment is on First-cum-First Serve Basis. Below mentioned chart changes time to time.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Seva tickets available for Current and Lucky Dip Booking Today.
Current Booking process :
1) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at Vijaya Bank Counter, C.R.O General Office, Opposite Tirumala Bus station.
2) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at the counter from 9 A.M till the tickets availability.
3) Arjitha Seva Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
4) Carry ID proof as it is required while purchasing tickets at Vijaya Bank Counter.