Tirupati Divya Darshan 4 Hours Today
27th Nov: Tirupati Divya Darshan 4 Hours Today, Rooms available for occupancy, Arjitha Seva tickets available.
Current Running Queue Timings
Tirupati Divya Darshan 4 Hours Today as the crowd is normal.
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||6 hours|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||2 hours|
28th Nov Updates
Weather Report: No rain in Tirupati and Tirumala.
Steps way: Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours. Srivari Mettu path is open from 6 am – 6 pm.
Ghat Road: Buses are running with high frequency from Tirupati to Tirumala. It takes an hour to reach Tirumala from Tirupati.
Arjitha Sevas and Darshan: Arjitha Sevas are running on Time in Tirumala Temple.
VIP Break Darshan : Break Darshan will not be available on Saturday and Sunday.
Expecting Darshan waiting time 28th Nov
- Darshan is allowed till 2nd door.
- Divya Darshan will be 4 hours.
- Sarva Darshan will be 7 hours.
- Angapradakshinam tickets are issued at CRO office Opp Tirumala Bus station at 2 pm, Queue line usually starts by 11 am.
Rooms allotment Counter in Tirumala
Sri Padmavathi Guest House
Sri Venkateswara Guest House/ MBC 34
CRO General Office Tirumala.
Rooms allotment is on First-cum-First Serve Basis. Below mentioned chart changes from time to time.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Seva tickets available for Current and Lucky Dip Booking Today.
Current Booking process :
1) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at Vijaya Bank Counter, C.R.O General Office, Opposite Tirumala Bus station.
2) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at the counter from 9 A.M till the availability of the tickets.
3) Arjitha Seva Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
4) Carry ID proof as it is required while purchasing tickets at Vijaya Bank Counter.