Tirupati Current Darshan Time Today
11th Dec: Tirupati Current Darshan Time Today, Rooms availability, Arjitha Seva tickets available.
Current Running Queue Timings
Updates on Tirupati Current Darshan Time Today.
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||5 hours|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||2 hours|
11th Dec Updates
Weather Report: No Rain in Tirupati and Tirumala. Myst in Hills at early hours. Drive slowly. Weather is good for driving.
Steps way: Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours. Srivari Mettu path is open from 6 am – 6 pm.
Ghat Road: Buses are running with high frequency from Tirupati to Tirumala. It takes an hour to reach Tirumala from Tirupati.
Arjitha Sevas and Darshan: Arjitha Sevas are running on Time in Tirumala Temple.
VIP Break Darshan : Break Darshan will not be available on Saturday and Sunday.
Break Darshan/Seva tickets: For Tomorrow VIP Break darshan/ Seva tickets, letter should be submitted by 12 pm at JEO camp office Tirumala.
Expecting Darshan waiting time 12th Dec
- Darshan is allowed till 3rd door.
- Divya Darshan will be 3 – 4.5 hours.
- Sarva Darshan will be 5 – 6 hours.
- Angapradakshinam tickets are issued at CRO office Opp Tirumala Bus station at 2 pm, Queue line usually starts by 11 am.
Supadam Darshan Updates
- Supadam Darshan will be 3 hours.
- Supadam Entrance is open for Infants, Newly married couples (Purohit sangam or at Tirumala Cottages), NRIs and other Privileged persons.
- Senior Citizen Darshan Entrance is near to Tirumala Nambi Temple. No tickets required for Senior Citizens, please report 2 hours in advance at the entrance. Please note that Senior citizens quota is 1600 ( approx), which means 800 for 10 am slot and 800 for 3 pm ( this quota includes Physically challenged as well). 1 hour compartment waiting for Supadam Darshan.
- Supadam tickets (Rs.300 tickets) for NRI darshan will be issued at Supadam entrance, no need to book tickets in advance. Please carry original documents.
e-Special Entry Darshan Updates
- Rs.300 tickets Darshan ( e-special Darshn Tickets) will be completed in 2 hours 15 mins.
- Dress Code for Men: Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
- Dress Code for Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
- Traditional dress code for men and women is required for all types for Darshan in Tirumala.
- Private Vehicles – Two Wheeler’s and Four Wheeler’s are allowed to Tirumala. Toll fees to be paid at Alipiri Check post. Vehicles can be parked at MBC 34.
- Mobiles can be safely deposited either at PACs or at T.T.D Free locker facility, which is located opposite to VQC I and II entrance.Please carry blankets and wear sweaters as it is cold during Nights and also at Early Hours in Tirumala.
- Rs.300 Current booking counter is available at Srinivasam Complex . Ticket counter timings – 9 am – 5 pm.
- For Internet booking room allotment, please visit CRO Room allotment counter.
Rooms allotment Counter in Tirumala
Sri Padmavathi Guest House
Sri Venkateswara Guest House/ MBC 34
CRO General Office Tirumala.
Rooms allotment is on First-cum-First Serve Basis. Below mentioned chart changes time to time.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Seva tickets available for Current and Lucky Dip Booking Today.
Current Booking process :
1) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at Vijaya Bank Counter, C.R.O General Office, Opposite Tirumala Bus station.
2) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at the counter from 9 A.M till the tickets availability.
3) Arjitha Seva Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
4) Carry ID proof as it is required while purchasing tickets at Vijaya Bank Counter.
For any queries on Tirupati Current Darshan Time Today, Rooms availability and Arijtha Sevas availability, Please leave your comment below.
Darshan News is posted above after checking with devotees who comes out from Darshan Line. Rooms availability is from display at CRO office Tirumala.