Tirupati Balaji Darshan Line News Updates
18th Dec: Tirupati Balaji Darshan Line News Updates, Rooms status, Arjitha Seva tickets status.
Current Running Queue Timings
Tirupati News Updates – Crowd is Little High.
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||8 hours|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||4 hours|
Steps way: Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours. Srivari Mettu path is open from 6 am – 6 pm.
19th Dec expected Darshan time
- Darshan line will be turned at the very first entrance door ( Jaya Vijaya doors). It is two lines of Darshan.
- Divya Darshan will be 5 hours.
- Sarva Darshan will be 8-9 hours.
- Angapradakshinam tickets are issued at CRO office Opp Tirumala Bus station at 2 pm, Queue line usually starts by 11 am.
Supadam Darshan Updates
- Supadam Darshan will be 3-4 hours.
- Supadam Entrance is open for Infants, Newly married couples (Purohit sangam or at Tirumala Cottages), NRIs and other Privileged persons.
e-Special Entry Darshan Updates
- Rs.300 tickets Darshan ( e-special Darshn Tickets) will be 2 hours 15 mins.
- Dress Code for Men: Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
- Dress Code for Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
Rooms allotment Counters in Tirumala
Sri Padmavathi Guest House , Sri Venkateswara Guest House/ MBC 34 and CRO General Office
Board display at CRO at 9 pm.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Seva tickets are available for tomorrow’s seva.
For any queries on Tirupati News Updates, Rooms availability and Arijtha Sevas availability, Please leave your comment below.
Darshan News is posted above after checking with devotees who comes out from Darshan Line. Rooms availability is from display at CRO office Tirumala.