Tirumala Darshan News Updates
Tirumala, 30 Oct 15, 6 pm: Tirumala Darshan News Updates , Arjitha Seva Tickets availability, Rooms availability
Current Running Queue Timings
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||5-6 hours|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||3-4 hours|
Expecting Darshan waiting time 31st Oct
- Laghu Darshan in Tirumala.
- Divya Darshan will be 3 hours.
- Sarva Darshan will be 6 – 7 hours.
- Supadam Darshan will be 2.5 – 3 hours.
- Rs.300 Darshan will be 2 hours.
- Angapradakshinam tickets are issued at CRO office Opp Tirumala Bus station at 2 pm, Queue line usually starts by 11 am.
Rooms allotment is on First-cum-First Serve Basis. Below mentioned chart changes from time to time.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Seva tickets are available today for Current booking and Lucky Dip booking.
Current Booking process :
1) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at Vijaya Bank Counter, C.R.O General Office, Opposite Tirumala Bus station.
2) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at the counter from 9 A.M till the availability of the ticket.
3) Arjitha Seva Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
4) Carry ID proof as it is required while purchasing tickets at Vijaya Bank Counter.