Tirupati Balaji Darshan Line News Updates
19th Dec: Alipiri Srivari Mettu Divya Darshan Line Closed Today. Sarva Darshan Status. Supadam Updates. Rs.300 ticket darshan timings.
Current Running Queue Timings
Alipiri Srivari Mettu Darshan – Crowd is High.
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||9 hours|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||Closed|
20th Dec expected Darshan time
- Darshan line will be turned at the very first entrance door ( Jaya Vijaya doors). It is two lines of Darshan.
- Divya Darshan will be closed.
- Sarva Darshan will be 9 – 10 hours.
- Angapradakshinam will not available
Supadam Darshan Updates
- Supadam Entrance will be closed for another 2 days.
e-Special Entry Darshan Updates
- Rs.300 tickets Darshan ( e-special Darshn Tickets) will not be available.
- Dress Code for Men: Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
- Dress Code for Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
Rooms allotment Counters in Tirumala
Sri Padmavathi Guest House , Sri Venkateswara Guest House/ MBC 34 and CRO General Office
Board display at CRO at 9 pm.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Sevas tickets will not be issued.
For any queries on Alipiri Srivari Mettu, Rooms availability and Arjitha Sevas availability, Please leave your comment below.
Darshan News is posted above after checking with devotees who come out from Darshan Line. Rooms availability is from display at CRO office Tirumala.