Alipiri Mettu Srivari Mettu Path Open Today
21st Nov: Tirupati Balaji Darshan Rush Normal Today, Rooms are available for occupancy. Alipiri Mettu Srivari Mettu Path Open Today.
Current Running Queue Timings
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Rush Normal Today
|S.No||Darshan Type||Compartments Occupied||Darshan Time|
|1||Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan)||–||Direct Line for Darshan with no waiting Time.|
|2||Divya Darshan ( By Walk To Tirumala)||–||Direct Line with No waiting time|
21st Nov Updates
Weather Report: Little rain in Tirumala and Tirupati.
Steps away: Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu paths are OPEN and clear for climbing.
Ghat Road: Buses are running with high frequency from Tirupati to Tirumala. It takes an hour to reach Tirumala
Arjitha Sevas: Arjitha Sevas are running on Time in Tirumala Temple.
Expecting Darshan waiting time 22nd Nov
- Darshan is allowed till the 3rd door.
- Divya Darshan will be 4 hours.
- Sarva Darshan will be 6 hours.
- Angapradakshinam tickets are issued at CRO office Opp Tirumala Bus station at 2 pm, Queue line usually starts by 11 am.
Rooms allotment Counter in Tirumala
Sri Padmavathi Guest House
Sri Venkateswara Guest House/ MBC 34
CRO General Office T.
Rooms allotment is on First-cum-First Serve Basis. Below mentioned chart changes from time to time.
SriVari Arjitha Seva Tickets
Arjitha Seva tickets are available for Current and Lucky Dip Booking Today.
Current Booking process :
1) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at Vijaya Bank Counter, C.R.O General Office, Opposite Tirumala Bus station.
2) Arjitha Seva Tickets will be issued at the counter from 9 A.M till the availability of the tickets.
3) Arjitha Seva Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
4) Carry ID proof as it is required while purchasing tickets at Vijaya Bank Counter.