Nagalapuram Brahmotsavam 2020 Date, Vahanam Details
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins. It is free entry for all devotees.
During Brahmotsavam Lord Sri Veda Narayana Swamy in Matsya Avatar will be taken out in a procession with his consorts Sridevi and Bhudevi.
Nagalapuram Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates
|Date||Day||Morning Vahanam||Evening Vahanam|
|4 May 2020||Monday||–||Senadipathi Utsavam, |
|5 May 2020||Tuesday||Tirucchi Utsavam |
|6 May 2020||Wednesday||Chinna Sesha Vahanam||Hamsa Vahanam|
|7 May 2020||Thursday||Simha Vahanam||Muthyapu Pandiri Vahanam|
|8 May 2020||Friday||Kalpavruksha Vahanam||Sarvabhoopala Vahanam|
|9 May 2020||Saturday||Mohini Avataram||Garuda Vahanam|
|10 May 2020||Sunday||Hanumantha Vahanam||Vasanthotsavam |
|11 May 2020||Monday||Surya Prabha Vahanam||Chandra Prabha Vahanam|
|12 May 2020||Tuesday||Rathotsavam||Aswa Vahanam|
|13 May 2020||Wednesday||Pallaki Utsavam |
|Tirucchi Utsavam |
How to reach Nagalapuram?
- The direct bus is available from Chennai and Tirupati
- It is 70 Km from Tirupati and all buses to Chennai via Utthukottai pass by Nagalapuram.
- It takes 1 hour 30 mins by Taxi to the temple.
- The nearest Railway station is at Puttur which is 35 Km from Nagalapuram.
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 72 Km away.