Mudumalai Elephant Camp Timings, Entry fees, Booking Procedure.
This Camp was established in 1927. At present, 24 Elephants were in this Camp. These Elephants are used for Safari, Guarding, Rescue operations, to avoid Human- Wild animal conflicts, Eco-Tourism, Elephant Conservation etc.
This Camp is located on the banks of River Moyar.
Location: At a walkable distance from Theppakadu Reception centre.
Mudumalai Elephant Camp Visiting Hours
|Sun-Sat||8:45 am – 9:15 am |
5:45 pm – 6:15 pm
Current Booking Ticket Counter Location: Reception Center.
Best Time to visit: Nov-Jun.
Summer Season: Mar, Apr and May months.
Mudumalai Elephant Camp Significance
- Visitors get the chance to watch Elephants bathing, feeding.
- Entry is available Morning and Evening Hours. Daily.
How to reach Mudumalai National Park?
- The nearest airport is at Coimbatore which is 160 km away.
- Calicut airport is 124 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Udhagamandalam which is 65 Km. Mysore is 95 Km from this sanctuary.
- This place can be reached from Ooty and Mysore by Road.
For more details, Please call 85000 87012
Reference Link: Details