Manyu Pasupatha Homam Benefits, Procedure, Cost and Online Booking.
Homam Cost: Rs.14000 to Rs.15000 (Approx). Pooja cost includes Pooja place rental, Pooja articles and Priest charges.
No.of priests performing Homam: 2
Pooja duration: 2 to 3 hours
An auspicious day and Time for this Homam: Saturday’s, During Shukla Paksham, Before Noon (advisable).
Pooja Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
It is advisable to perform this Pooja at Pilgrimage places for good results. This Homam can be performed as a single or couple. There is no age limit for this Homam.
Manyu Pasupatha Homam Procedure
- Haridra Maha Ganapathi Pooja, Maha Ganapathi Idol made out of Turmeric
- Invoke Maha Ganapathi in the Idol
- Performing 16 Upacharas
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kala Sthapana
- Navagraha Devatha Avahanam
- Devatha Avahanam
- Abhishekam to Lord Shiva
- Rudra Havan
- Food offering made with Black gram
During this Pooja process, Lord Subramanya Swamy along with his consorts Srivalli and Devasena and Lord Siva and Goddes Parvathi will be invoked.
Manyu Pasupatha Homam Benefits
- Protection from Enemies
- Resolves long-standing court cases
- Seeking victory over enemies in disputes
- Good health
- Peace of mind
- Removes negative energy
- Business growth
- Reduces strength of the enemy
- Removes hurdles in your tasks
- Removes Black Magic over the family
- Removes Bad Eye (Dhristi Nivarana) on you and your family
- Removes Personal and Professional enemies
For more details, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Instructions to perform Homam
- This Homam can be performed after the 8th day of the menstrual cycle
- Not to consume Non-Veg for 3 days before the Pooja
- Not to consume Non-Veg for 1 week after the Pooja.
Best days for Manyu Pasupatha Homam
- During Maha Sivaratri festival days
- Masa Sivaratri days
- Krithika days
- Karthika Masam days