Mangalnath Bhat Pooja Cost, Online Booking, Pooja Benefits and Procedure.
Is Mangalnath Bhat Pooja required?
When Mars is in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th House then the person is affected with Manglik.
- It majorly affects relationships.
- Heart-related problem
- Delay in the marriage.
- Financial problems
- Marital life.
- Run into debt.
- Delay in pregnancy.
- Mars represents respect, energy, ego and self-esteem. Those who suffer from Manglik Dosh will be volatile temper.
The best day for the Pooja: is Tuesday.
Pooja duration: 3 – 4 hours.
Dress Code: Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
- Ganesh Gowri Pooja
- Mangal Kalash Pooja
- Panchamrut Pooja
- Dahi Bhat Pooja.
- Navgraha Pooja.
Pooja Location: Mangalnath Mandir, Ujjain
Pooja’s cost varies from Rs.3000 – Rs.25,000. It depends on the Pooja complexity.
Advance booking is required for this Pooja as Pooja is performed within the temple premises.
If a Manglik person is born on Tuesday the effects are nullified is not true
Mangalnath Bhat Pooja Benefits
- Removes dosh for the marriage.
- Will be relieved from Health related issues
- Career growth
- Business growth.
When it is nullified?
- Marriage between two Manglik Individuals nullifies the effects. The horoscope has to be checked thoroughly before getting into the relationship.
Home Remedies for Manglik Dosh
- Offer red flowers and Jaggery to Lord Ganesh Every Tuesday.
- Recite Om Gam Ganapataye Namah” Mantra for 108 times.
- Visit the Durga Mata temple daily and Recite Mangal Chandika sloka to reduce the effects.
- Kumbh Vivah (marriage with a sacred pot), depends on the severity.
- Vishnu Vivah (marriage with Lord Vishnu), check with the astrologer before performing.
- Ashwatha Vivah (Marriage with the papal tree) or Marriage with the Banana tree.
- Feed Birds regularly
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa daily.
For more details, Please call on 73768 77047
Reference Link: History