Little Rann Of Kutch Safari
Little Rann Of Kutch Safari Booking, Rates, Route
Best Time for the Bird Watching: Oct-Jan
Migratory Birds reached Kutch by mid of Nov. Leaves nest by Jan mid.
This is the only place in India where Flamingos build their nest.
|Timings||Cost/ Vehicle||Safari details|
|7:30 am – 12:00 pm||Rs.3000||Bird Watching|
|4:00 pm – 6:30 pm||Rs.2000||Wild Ass, Nilgai, Bird watching|
Jeep Safari Seating: 6 Tourists + 1 Guide + 1 Driver.
|Entry for||Ticket Cost||Day|
|Indian Adult||Rs.600 + 25% Ticket Cost||Sat-Sun|
|Foreign Adult||Rs.1200 + 25% Ticket Cost||Sat-Sun|
Safari is available daily
Jeep Safari Charges: Vehicle Cost+ Park Entry Fees
Little Rann Of Kutch Safari Booking
- Accommodation and Safari cost is included in the package
- Safari as such is not available for the visitors
- Advance booking required for the Safari as Jeeps are limited.
- Safari package Cost includes Jeep Safari, Accommodation and Gujarati Veg food menu charges.
For more details, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
Timings: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Camel ride in the Mudflats of the Little Rann of Kutch. The tour guide will be accompanying the tourists.
Package Cost: Rs.7100 per couple which includes Camel Safari, Accommodation and Food Charges
Seating Capacity: 2 adults
|7:30 am – 12:00 pm||Rs.2500|
|4:00 pm – 6:30 pm||Rs.2500|
Little horse riding experience is advisable. The guide will be accompanying the tourists.
Day and Night safaris are available for the booking.
How to reach Little Rann Of Kutch?
- The nearest airport is at Ahmedabad which is 160 Km away
- The nearest railway station is at Dhrangadhra which is 45 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from major cities to Dhrangadhra.
Reference Link: details