Kuruva Island Wayanad Timings, Entry Cost, Best time to visit
The Kuruva Island spreads on 950 acres of land and is isolated forest. This evergreen forest Island surrounded with the rivulets of east flowing River Kabani. The entry to this Island remains closed during Rainy season. It is the best picnic spot and is far with no disturbance and pollution. Fresh air, greenery all around mesmerises the tourists. This forest has medicinal herbs and hosts endangered birds, orchids. This place is 17 km from Mananthavaday, 58 km from Sulthan Bathery and 40 km from Kalpetta.
Best time to visit: Winter and Summer.
Kuruva Island Wayanad
Visiting Hours: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Opening days: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun. Monday is Holiday.
|Entry for||Entry fees|
Places near Kuruva Island Wayanad
- Banasura Dam
- Meenmutty falls
- Pazhassi Raja Tomb
- Gandhi Park Mananthavady.
How to reach Kuruva Island Wayanad?
- The nearest airport is at Calicut which is 96 km away.
- The nearest station is at Calicut which is 85 km away.
- This place is located close to Mananthavady and is reachable from Calicut. The direct is available from Calicut to Wayanad.
- Bus frequency is quite high from Mananthavady to Kuruva Deep.
For more details, Please call @ 79079 86371
Reference Link: Trekking Places