Kukke Temple Journey Details
Kukke Temple Journey Details by Train, Bus and Air
How to reach Kukke Temple?
- The nearest railway station is at Subrahmanya Road which is 12.4 km from Kukke Temple. Temple is easily reachable from this place.
- Daily Trains are available from Bengaluru and Mysore to Subrahmanya Road (SBHR)
- Next nearest station is at Sakleshpur which is 48 km from Kukke Temple.
- The direct bus to Kukke is available from Sakleshpur Bus station with good frequency.
- Devotees can reach this place from Bengaluru, Mysore and Mangalore stations. The direct trains are available from these points.
- It takes 8 hours 50 mins – 9 hours 20 mins by Train from Bengaluru station.
- It is 5 hours 15 mins from Mysore Junction (MYS).
- 2 hours to 3 hours 10 mins from Mangaluru station.
- KSRTC operates direct buses from Bengaluru, Mysore and Mangalore to Kukke Temple
- It takes 7 hours 30 mins by Bus to reach this Place.
- Ac Semi-Sleeper, Non-Ac Semi Sleeper, Karnataka Sarige, Rajahamsa buses operate to Kukke Temple with high frequency.
- It is advisable to reach Temple by Government operated buses rather than private travels.
- Private travels do operate from Bengaluru, Mysore and Mangalore but facilities, hospitality and services are not good.
- KSRTC Bus Fare varies from Rs.292 – Rs.701.
- The nearest international airport is at Mangalore which is 113 km away.
- Next nearest airport is at Bengaluru which is 302 km from the temple.
Please note that devotees are not supposed to visit any temples or places after performing any Pooja at Kukke Temple. One has to return home directly after performing Pooja. Not advisable to take Non-Veg food till they reach home.
Temples near Kukke
- Dharmasthala which is 53 km away.
- Tala Kaveri 110 km away.
For any queries on Kukke Temple Journey Details, Please leave your comment or Chat with us.
Reference Link: Temple History