Kukke Subramanya Temple dress code for Darshan and Poojas
Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Darshan Duration: 15 – 20 mins during weekdays. 45 mins to 60 mins during weekends.
Best Time to visit: Sep to May 1st week
Kukke Subramanya Temple Darshan dress code
- Men must remove Shirt and Vest before entering the Darshan line
- Female devotees are allowed in Chudidhar, Saree and any decent outfit.
- Dress code not applicable to small kids.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Ashlesha Bali, Sarpa Samskara Pooja and Nagaprathista dress code
- Men must wear Dhoti or White Pancha. Men not to wear Vest and Shirt during Pooja and Darshan.
- Women allowed in Chudidhar with Dupatta or Saree.
Sankalp to be performed before Ashlesha Bali Pooja, Nagaprathista and Sarpa Samskara Pooja. Gothra, Rasi and Nakshatra details required to perform Sankalp.
Kukke Temple Poojas
|Sarpasamskara with Nagaprathista||Rs.3301|
For more details on the Pooja, please call @ 85000 85151
Kukke Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Afternoon Hours: 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
The crowd will be high on Sat, Sun, Nov, Annual Festival days in Dec month.
How to reach Kukke Subramanya Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Subramanya Road which is 13 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Bangalore, Mysore and Mangalore stations.
- The nearest airport is at Mangalore which is 112 Km away.
- Temple is 291 Km from Bangalore airport.