Kukke Temple Darshan Timings, Darshan Procedure
Morning Hours: 6:30 am – 1:30 pm
Afternoon Hours: 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Mangala Harathi: 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Kukke Temple Darshan Procedure:
- One should visit Aadi Subrahmanya Temple before Kukke Subrahmanya Darshan
- Aadi Subrahmany Darshan Timings: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Aadi Subrahmanya Abhisheka Timings can be performed anytime between 7:45 pm – 11:45 am.
- No need to remove Shirt or Banian at Aadi Subrahmanya Temple.
- At Kukke Subrahmanya, Male devotees not supposed to wear Shirt or Banian while entering Darshan Line.
- Any decent outfit will be allowed. No restriction for Female devotees.
- Jean pant is allowed while going for the Darshan.
- Male devotees can only wear the shirt on exit from the Darshan line.
- Devotees can deposit their footwear at the Chappal Stand. Rs.1 per person will be charged. Chappal Stand is at a walkable from the temple entrance, which is on the left side.
- Luggage depositing counter is also available and is located right next to Seva counter.
- Special Darshan tickets are not available. One can perform Seva for which ticket to be purchased at the Seva counter only.
- The crowd will be minimal during the weekday which hardly takes 15 mins for Darshan.
- It is free Darshan at Aadi Subrahmanya Temple and Kukke Subrahmanya Temple.
Reference Link: Temple History