Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Timings, Cost, Booking
|Details||Day 1||Day 2|
|Reporting Time||6:30 am||5:30 am|
|Pooja Timings||8:30 am – 12:00 pm||6:00 am – 8:00 am|
Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Benefits
- To get rid of Dosha related to Pregnancy Delay.
- Removes Dosha related to Marriage Delay.
- Removes Sarpa Dosha.
- Career Growth
- Higher Education.
Pooja Not Performed on
- Dasami day
- Grahan (Solar and Lunar Eclipse)
- Annual festival for 15 days.
Other than these days, Pooja performed Daily.
Sarpa Samskara Ticket Cost: Rs.3301
Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Procedure
- Pooja performed for 2 days.
- One must reach Kukke a day in advance to get the actual ticket.
- Unconfirmed tickets will be released to the waiting list.
- Three months advance booking available for the Pooja Tickets.
- One must take a holy dip in Kumaradara River followed by Adi Subrahmanya Swamy Pradakshina for 3 times.
- Reach Mantap located close to Adi Subrahmanya Temple.
- Seating arrangement as per the Janma Nakshatra.
- One priest will be allotted for a family.
- After Pooja, Temple will be providing the Lunch at 1:00 pm and Dinner at 6:00 pm.
- Relax for the day.
- Bathing in Kumaradara River.
- After Pooja, one must take blessings from 11 Brahmachari Priests followed Go Pradakshinam.
- Breakfast available at Dining Hall.
- Naga Pratishta will be performed at 12 pm for the group of devotees.
- Prasadam will be provided to the devotees.
Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Prasadam
- One must have this Prasadam daily for 12 days without break.
- One can Prasdam after bath and before having food.
- Not to consume Non-Veg on these days.
- No Garlic and Onion allowed in the food preparation for these days.
- Sweet can be made out of the Coconut.
- Pooja Prasadam not to be shared with others.
- Dhoop sticks can be lit and used in the Pooja room.
Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Instructions
- One must not visit any other temples after this Pooja.
- Not to perform during Pregnancy and Menstrual cycle.
- Pooja can be performed after 8 days of the Menstrual cycle.
Reference Links: details