Kukke Bandi Utsava
Kukke Bandi Utsava Timings, Ticket cost, Online booking
Timings: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. This Utsava will be performed daily.
Bandi Utsava will be performed daily from Deepavali to 30th May
Ticket cost: Rs.3000.
Ticket can be purchased at Seva counter for the same day Utsava. Online booking is not available for this special Seva.
The devotees participate in the Bandi Utsava when their wish is fulfilled. Devotees will be pulling the chariot in the streets of Kukke. Lord Subramanya will be taken out in a procession. This Utsava runs for 3 hours at the end, devotees are allowed to have darshan.
How to reach Kukke Temple?
- The nearest railway station is at Subrahmanya Road which is 12.4 km from Kukke Temple. Temple is easily reachable from this place.
- Daily Trains are available from Bengaluru and Mysore to Subrahmanya Road (SBHR)
- Next nearest station is at Sakleshpur which is 48 km from Kukke Temple.
- KSRTC operates direct buses from Bengaluru, Mysore and Mangalore to Kukke Temple
- The nearest international airport is at Mangalore which is 113 km away.
- Next nearest airport is at Bengaluru which is 302 km from the temple.
Reference Link: Temple History