Kuja Rahu Sandhi at Ghati Subramanya Temple near Bangalore. Temple is known for Kuja Dosha Pooja, Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja.
Kuja Rahu Sandhi Procedure
- Plan to perform this pooja on any Tuesday. Inform the person over the counter that you are there are Kuja Rahu Sandhi Pooja.
- Purchase Panchamritha Abishekam ticket from the counter. Online booking is not available for this pooja.
- Panchamritha Abishekam will be performed daily at 7:30 am. This special pooja includes Panchamritha Abhishekam and Ksheerabhishekam to the deity.
- After this Abhishekam, donate to 11 poor people.
- You can offer any amount starting from Rs. 11, Rs.51, Rs.101,Rs.1001. Place the amount in betel leaves and offer the amount to poor.
- Praying Lord Subramanya will reduce the malefic effects of Kuja Dosha.
Kuja Rahu Sandhi Effects
- Delay in the marriages.
- Couples will be separated or divorced.
- Lack of mental peace.
- Broken relationship.
Kuja Rahu Sandhi Homam
This Homam will be performed for 3 hours and will be performed in two slots ie. 6 am and 9 am. This pooja includes Sarpa Shanti, Kuja Shanti, Raghu Shanti and other Graha Shanti. This pooja is good for the marriage delay and suffering from Sarpa Dosha as well.
Ghati Subramanya Temple Adress and Contact number
Shri Subrahmanya Temple, S.S.Ghati Post,
Doddaballapur Taluk, Bengaluru Rural District – 561 203
How to reach Ghati Subramanya Temple?
- Nearest International/Domestic airport is at Bengaluru, which is 46 km away
- Nearest Railway station is at Makali Durga which is at 6.3 km away. Makali Durga stops falls on Bengaluru – Guntakal railway line.
- From Bengaluru Railway station temple is 54 km away.
- Direct bus to the Doddaballapur is available from Majestic bus station, Bengaluru. Doddaballapur is 15 km from Temple.
Reference Link: Temple History