Kapileswara Swamy Brahmotsavam 2020 Date and Timings
All Arjitha Sevas were cancelled on the occasion of Annual Brahmotsavam
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan Duration: 30 to 40 mins. The crowd will be high on 21Feb 2020 and Darshan might take 60 to 90 mins. All Abhishekam is performed in Ekantham.
Kapileswara Swamy Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates
- 14-02-2020 (Friday): Dwajarohanam in Kumbha Lagnam Pallaki Utsavam and Hamsa Vahanam
- 15-02-2020 (Saturday): Surya Prabha and Chandra Prabha Vahana
- 16-02-2020 (Sunday): Bhoota Vahanam and Simha Vahanam
- 17-02-2020 (Monday): Makara and Sesha Vahanams
- 18-02-2020 (Tuesday): Tiruchi Utsavam and Adhikara Nandi Vahanam
- 19-02-2020 (Wednesday): Vyaghra Vahanam and Gaja Vahanam
- 20-02-2020 (Thursday): Kalpavruksha and Aswa Vahanam
- 21-02-2020 (Friday): Rathotsavam and Nandi Vahanam on the day of Maha Sivarathri
- 22-02-2020 (Saturday): Purusha Mruga, Kalyanotsavam and Tiruchi Utsavam
- 23-02-2020 (Sunday): Ravanasura Vahanam of Nataraja, Surya Prabha Trishul Snanam and Dwajavarohanam.
How to reach Kapileswara Swamy Temple?
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati bus station and Railway station.
- Temple is 4 Km from Tirupati Railway station and takes 30 mins to reach the temple.
- TTD runs free buses from Tirupati Railway station, Vishnu Nivasam, Tirupati bus station and Srinivasam complex to Srivari Mettu
- Dharma Ratham (Free bus) pass by Kapileswara Swamy Temple.