Kanchi Mutt Marriage Hall Cost, Booking, Availability
Hall Allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hall Cost: Rs.20000 – Rs.35000
Hall Capacity: 50 – 200
Hall Location: Beside Main Temple. Walk able from S.V Museum
No.of Halls: 3 + 1 on Terrace.
Kanchi Mutt Marriage Hall Booking
- Hall rent to be paid at the time of Booking.
- Hall rent includes One day Hall Charges, Water supply charges, Electricity minimal Charges, Workers charges etc.
- Final amount to be paid after marriage if there is any extra usage.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Card Photocopies required.
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed to perform.
- One must carry the booking receipt after hall allotment.
- Beyond 24 hours, next day rent will be charged.
Tirumala Marriage Procedure
- The bride must be 18 years and above.
- Groom must be 21 years above.
- Parents must present at the time of marriage.
- Parents Aadhaar Cards required for issuing Marriage receipt.
- Love marriages and Inter-religion marriages are not entertained.
- Mutt Manager can cancel booking if found irrelevant.
Kanchi Mutt Marriage Hall Facilites
- Pooja Materials
- Kalyana Mandapam decoration
- Lighting decoration
- Food arrangements (Dinner, Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch)
- Purohit – 2 No.s
- Seating Arrangement
- Reception Stage Decoration.
- Garlands, Flower decoration etc.
For Kanchi Mutt Marriage Hall details, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Tirumala Marriage Registration
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Card Originals required.
- Bride and Groom’s Parents Aadhar Cards required.
- Marriage Invitation and Marriage Photos (Optional)
- Marriage Hall receipt
- Registration Charges might be Rs.500 – Rs.800 (approx).
- Marriage certificate will be issued on the same day.
- Registration Office: SMC Registration office, Tirumala.
Reference Link: details