Kanchi Kamakshi Pooja
Kanchi Kamakshi Pooja Timings, Cost and Booking procedure
|S.No||Pooja Name||Timings||Pooja Date|
|1||Sahasranama Archana||9:00 am – 10:00 pm||Daily|
|2||Sandal Darshan||6:30 pm||Wed and Sat|
|3||Pournami Pooja||9:30 pm||Every Month|
|4||Lakshmi Astottaram Archana||7:00 am – 12:00 pm |
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
|5||Vishnu Sahasranamarchana||9:00 am – 10:00 m |
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
|6||Golden and Silver Chariot||Specific days|
|7||Kumkum Packet – Rs.10||Daily|
On Festival Days
|S.No||Darshan Ticket Name||Cost|
|1||Normal Pass||Rs.100 per person|
|2||VIP Pass||Rs.300 Per person|
|3||VVIP Pass||Rs.1000 per person|
Ticket to be purchased at Sanakar Matam.
Devotees who wish to offer Saree for Kamakshi Amman
- Have to carry new saree
- Normal Saree and Rs.5 to be paid at the counter at the time of submission
- Pattu Saree and Rs.10 to be paid at the counter at the time of submission.
How to reach Kanchi Kamakshi Temple?
- Temple is 111 km from Tirupati. Direct bus to Kanchipuram is available from Tirupati Central bus station.
- Temple is 1.3 km from Kanchipuram Bus station
- Temple is 2.9 km from Kanchipuram Railway station
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 110 km away
Reference Link: Temple History