Kalighat temple Timings, Opening, Closing, Darshan and Bhog
|Mon/ Wed/ Thu/ Fri||Sat/ Sun/ Tue|
|Temple Opening Hours||4:00 am||4:00 am|
|Mangal Aarti||4:00 am||4:00 am|
|Darshan starts||5:00 am -2:00 pm||5:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Nitya Puja||5:30 am – 7:00 am||5:30 am – 7:00 m|
|Temple closing hours||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Bhog Timings||2:00 pm – 3:00 pm||2:30 pm – 3:30 pm|
|Temple reopens||5:00 pm||5:00 pm|
|Sandhya Aarti||6:30 pm -7:00 pm||6:30 pm -7:00 pm|
|Temple closing Hours||10:30 pm||11:30 pm|
Tue, Sat, Sun and Ashtami days will be crowded. Darshan might take 1 hour – 1 hour 30 mins.
The crowd will be normal on Wednesday. 8:00 am on Wednesday is the ideal time for Darshan.
Bangla New year Day and Vijay Dasami days will be heavily crowded and might take 5 -6 hours for Darshan. Navaratri festivals will be celebrated in a grand.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free.
Special Darshan line available for VVIPs, Sevaites and Staff
- Not to carry electronic gadgets inside the temple
- Mobile depositing centre outside the temple.
- Brokers/ Pandas insist on the money. Please keep the small change with you.
- Brokers lure customers with quick darshan. Please clear in the Darshan, if it is from the Garbha Griha or Varandha or Nat Mandir Darshan. They usually charge high. Better to avoid such interaction.
- Footwear stand is available outside the temple.
How to reach Kalighat temple?
- The nearest airport is at Kolkata which is 24 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Kolkata which is 18 Km away.
- The temple can be reached by Metro Rail and nearest is at Kalighat/ Jatin Das Park.
- The direct bus is available from Kolkata Bus station to the temple.
Kalighat temple Timings Reference Link: detail