Dakshineswar kali temple marriage Cost, Booking procedure
Marriage Cost Varies from Rs.9000 to Rs.70,000
Dakshineswar kali temple marriage
- The Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents must be Hindus
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom have to submit their Aadhar Cards and Age-proof photocopies
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs are required.
- Simple and Grand wedding can be performed outside the temple followed by Darshan.
- Minimum 1-month advance booking required.
- Marriage registration is not available at the temple.
- With the receipt from the hall manager, registration can be performed in your hometown.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here.
Dakshineswar kali temple Marriage Inclusions
|1||Two Rooms Rental Charges for 24 hours|
|7||Photography and Video shooting|
|8||Catering Services like Lunch, Dinner and Snacks|
|11||Mantap flower decoration|
|12||Marriage Hall Charges|
|14||Reception Stage decoration|
Wedding cost might vary from Rs.7000 to Rs.70,000 (This cost might change)
For more detail, please WhatsApp on 85000 85151.
Maa Kali Darshan After Marriage
- The devotees can plan for VIP darshan after marriage which is not included in the marriage package.
- VIP gate entry ticket can be purchased after marriage.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Wedding invitation
- Marriage Photos
- Three Witnesses
- Marriage Hall receipt
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs