Kadri Manjunath Sivaratri Timings, Pooja details, Darshan
|Timings||Pooja/ Darshan||Ticket Cost|
|7:30 am||Shiva Pooja||Rs.80|
|11:30 am||Shiva Pooja||Rs.80|
|7:30 pm||Shiva Pooja||Rs.80|
|9:30 pm – 10:00 pm||Ranga Pooja||Rs.1700|
|10:00 pm onward||Balipradakshine. |
Pulling Silver Chariot
The above-mentioned timings and ticket cost might change on Sivaratri. The crowd will be high so Mutt will be finalizing the timings. The ticket can be purchased in advance at the counter.
How to reach Kadri Manjunath temple?
- The nearest airport is at Mangalore which is 16 Km away.
- Mangalore is well connected with other parts of India.
- The nearest railway station is at Mangalore which is 5 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Mangalore to Temple.
- Mallikatte Bus station is 1 km from the temple.
Reference Link: details