Kadri Jatra Mahotsava Date and Timings, Annual Festival
|Day 1||4:00 am||Holy bath of the deity|
|8:30 am||Yogishwar Aras Holy bath|
|10:00 pm||Dwaja Baliseva, Garudarohana|
|Day 2||7:00 pm||Utsava Bali|
|11:00 pm||Maha Pooja, Boothabali|
|Day 3||7:00 pm||Procession to Bikarnakatte |
|Day 4||6:00 pm||Procession to Mallikatte|
|Day 5||5:00 pm||Procession towards Mundanakatte|
|Day 6||6:00 pm||Procession to Konchadi|
|7:00 pm||Utsava Bali |
|Day 8||10:00 am||Chariot will be decorated for Shri Maha Rathotsava|
|1:00 pm||Utsava deities are brought to the Chariot|
|6:00 pm||Rathotsava will be performed|
|Day 9||Maha Pooja |
Thulabhara is performed.
This festival celebrated from 14th Jan Onward.
During this 9 day festival, temple timings might be changed. Lakhs of devotees throng the temple on these special days.
Thousands of devotees pull the chariot along the temple streets.
How to reach Kadri Manjunath temple?
- The nearest airport is at Mangalore which is 16 Km away.
- Mangalore is well connected with other parts of India.
- The nearest railway station is at Mangalore which is 5 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Mangalore to Temple.
- Mallikatte Bus station is 1 km from the temple.
Reference Link: details