Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Ujjain, Timings, Cost, Online booking
Pooja Duration: 1 hour
Pooja Cost: Rs.3500 for a Single or Couple
Puja is performed daily in a separate Mantap for a group and separate individuals.
Dress Code: Traditional wear preferable.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Timings
|Monday||7:30 am – 9:00 am||6:00 am|
|Tuesday||3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm – 1:30 pm||11:00 am|
|Thursday||1:30 pm – 3:00 pm||12:30 pm|
|Friday||10:30 am – 12:00 pm||9:00 am|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 10:30 am||8:00 am|
|Sunday||4:30 pm – 6:00 pm||3:00 pm|
Best days for Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja
Performing this pooja on Amavasya Days, During Solar and Lunar Eclipse timings, Naga Panchami, Sunday and Tuesday will yield good results.
Puja Booking procedure
- Advance booking required for this Puja at Ujjain.
- Name, Birth Star and Birth Sign are required for advance booking.
- It is advisable to perform Puja in person for better results.
- One must fast till they complete the Puja
- Not to consume Non-Veg before 3 days to the Puja and after 3 days.
- Pooja to be performed as a single or couple.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Benefits
- To avoid delay in pregnancy
- To avoid delay in the marriage
- Job getting late
- For Higher studies
- For career growth
- To avoid disturbances in the family
- Sarpa Dosha from the ancestors.
- Dosha from Killing Snake.
- Frequent abortion.
- Financial issues will be solved.
How to reach Ujjain?
- The nearest airport is at Indore which is 53 km away.
- The direct train is available from Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Mumbai, Faizabad, Lucknow, Dehradun, Delhi, Banaras, Kochin, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Howrah and other cities.
- The direct bus is available from Indore, Surat, Gwalior, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Udaipur, Nasik, Mathura.
Reference Link: Sarp Dosha Pooja