Jaldapara elephant safari Timings, Charges, Online Booking
Best Time to visit: Feb-May
Opening Dates: 16Sep – 14Jun
Park Remains closed during Monsoon ie. from 15Jun – 15Sep.
Elephant Safari Boarding Point: Holling bungalow
No.Of persons per Ride: 4
Safari Ticket Counter Timings: 5:00 am – 3:00 pm
Jaldapara elephant safari Rates
|1||Indian Adult entry fee||Rs.25/ Person|
|2||Foreigner Adult entry fee||Rs.200/ Person|
|3||Indian Elephant Safari||Rs.140/ Person|
|4||Foreigner Elephant Ride||Rs.1000/ person|
|5||Jeep Safari||Rs.450/ Person|
|6||Light Motor Vehicle||Rs.50/ Vehicle|
|7||Heavy Motor Vehicle||Rs.200/ Vehicle|
|8||Guide Charges||Rs.100/ Vehicle|
The above-mentioned rates might change and is subjected to DFO Jaldapara.
Jaldapara elephant safari Timings
|Trip 1||5:30 am – 6:30 am|
|Trip 2||6:30 am – 7:30 am|
|Trip 3||7:30 am – 8:30 am|
|Day Safari||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
Tourists inflow will be high during Holidays, Dec, Jan months. Remains open on all days.
Ticket Booking Counter
- Tickets can be purchased a day in advance at the counter.
- Online Booking is not available for the Safari Tickets.
- Limited Elephants are available for the Ride ie. 5-6 Elephants per trip.
- Valid Photo ID is required for the Park entry.
- Tickets booked cannot be cancelled/ refunded/ Transferred.
Best Time for Animal Sightings: Early and Evening hours from Feb Last week onward. As grass level will come down during Summer and animal sightings more at water pools.
How to reach Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary?
- The nearest airport is at Bagdogra which is 140 Km from the sanctuary
- The nearest railway station is at Madarihat which is 7 Km away.
- The direct state and private transport facilities are available to this sanctuary with good frequency.
Reference details: details