Jaipur Tour Package
Jaipur Tour Package Cost, Online Booking, Timings
Best Time to visit: Oct-Feb.
|Day 1||1. Pickup from Jaipur Airport/ Railway station/ Bus station |
2. Hotel Check-in
3. Lunch Hours
4. Visit Birla Temple
5. Nahargarh Fort, to view sunset over the city
6. Evening Hours visit to Chokhi Dhani for traditional dinner with music
7. Overnight stay at Hotel
|Day 2||1. Breakfast at Hotel |
2. Drive to Amber Fort. Elephant ride
3. Jaigarh Fort to watch the Jaivana Cannon (Largest Cannon)
4. Lunch Hours
5. Kanak Vrindavan Temple
6. Johari Bazaar (Old Jewels Market)
7. Hawa Mahal
8. Jantar Mantar
9. Overnight stay at Hotel
|Day 3||1. Breakfast at Hotel |
2. Drive to Sanganer or Bagru Towns which is known for Block Prints
3. Hotel Checkout
4. Drive to Jaipur Airport/ Railway station/ Bus station
Jaipur Tour Package Inclusions and Exclusions
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Stay for 2 Nights at 3 Star or Budget Hotels as mentioned at the time of booking.
- Breakfast at Hotel during the stay.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokki Dhani at Jaipur.
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- Ac Vehicle for all transfers and Travel.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as Entry Fees, laundry and drinks. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- To and Fro Travel Charges.
- Lunch/Dinner not mentioned in the itinerary etc.
For Jaipur Tour package Booking, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
How to reach Jaipur City?
- The nearest airport is at Jaipur and is well connected other parts of the country.
- The nearest railway station is at Jaipur which is connected with South and North.
- The direct bus is available from Jaipur to Mahal.
Reference Link: details