Hyderabad Shirdi IRCTC Packages Cost, Booking procedure, Train details
|Day||Timings||Train No#||Details||Journey details|
|Day 1||6:10 pm||17064 / Ajantha Express (Available on all days)||Boarding at Secunderabad Railway Station (SC)|
|6:10 pm – 5:40 am||Secunderabad to Nagarsol||11 hours 30 mins Travel time|
|Day 2||5:40 am||Arrive at Nagarsol (NSL)|
|5:40 am||On arrival, IRCTC Guide greet the customers|
|5:40 am – 7:05 am||Drive to Shirdi by Bus.||48 Km/ 1 hour 15 mins Drive|
|7:05 am – 7:30 am||Check-In Hotel|
|7:30 am – 9:00 am||Fresh up and Breakfast|
|9:00 am – 1:00 pm||Shirdi Sainath Darshan|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Lunch Hours|
|2:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Relax time and Shopping|
|6:00 pm – 6:30 pm||Check out the Hotel Room|
|6:30 pm – 7:30 pm||Drive to Nagarsol (NSL) by Bus||48 Km/ 1 hour 15 mins Drive|
|7:30 pm – 8:30 pm||Dinner Time|
|8:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Boarding Return Train to Secunderabad Station|
|9:20 pm – 8:50 am||17063/ Ajantha Express||Journey from Nagarsol to Secunderabad|
|Day 3||8:50 am||Arrive at Secunderabad Station (SC)|
|Tour Service Ends|
Hyderabad Shirdi IRCTC Packages
- To and Fro Travel Charges from Secunderabad to Nagarsol.
- Ac / Non-Ac accommodation for 24 hours.
- Complimentary food during train journey.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges
- Toll Charges.
- To and Fro Travel cost from Nagarsol to Shirdi by Road.
- Driver Charges.
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Darshan Ticket
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expenses not in the inclusion.
For Hyderabad Shirdi IRCTC Packages Details, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Expected Darshan Time: 2 – 4 hours which depends on the Crowd.
Special Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.100 per person.
Required ID proof: Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Ration Card/ Passport.
Shirdi Darshan Ticket
- Privileged Darshan is available for Senior Citizens/ Infants. Darshan Entry Point: Gate No.3.
- Free Darshan is also available for other devotees.
- Darshan ticket can be booked online in advance.
Reference Link: Timings