Shirdi Aarti Timings Today, Booking, Ticket Cost, Availability
|S.No||Aarti Timings||Aarti Type||Aarti |
|1||4:30 am – 5:00 am||Kakad Aarti||Rs.600||100|
|2||12:00 pm – 12:30 pm||Madhyan Aarti||Rs.400||150|
|3||7:00 pm – 7:30 pm||Dhoop Aarti||Rs.400||50|
|4||10:30 pm – 11:00 pm||Shej Aarti||Rs.400||150|
The above-mentioned ticket cost and tickets quota can be revised without prior intimation.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan Duration: 30 – 45 mins.
Best Time to visit: Aug 2nd week to May 1st week.
Shirdi Aarti Timings remains the same on all days.
The crowd will be high on Thu, Sat, Sun, Festival days and Holidays.
Shirdi Aarti Booking
- Max 10 person tickets can be booked online
- 60 days advance booking available.
- Max 4 children under 12 years allowed with their parents.
- Original Photo ID required from all devotees at the time of reporting.
- Cancelled tickets will be added to the booking list again.
- 30 mins advance reporting required.
- Current booking available for Aarti Tickets at the counter.
- Free Kakad Aarti Darshan available on reaching Shirdi.
- For Free tickets, the devotees must reach the darshan line by 9:00 pm.
For more details on Shirdi Aarti Timings, Please call @ 85000 85151
Yes, Timings remains the same on all days.
Any decent outfit allowed for Aarti Darshan.
Rs.600 for Kakad Aarti and Rs.400 for Madhyan, Dhoop and Shej Aarti.
4:30 am – 5:00 am.
Online and Offline Booking available for Aarti Tickets.
Kakad Aarti Tickets are of high demand so early booking required.
Free Aarti Darshan available for the devotees who reach Shirdi Darshan by 9:30 pm.