Ghati Subramanya Temple Thulabhara Timings, Procedure, and Cost
|1||Bheyyam Seva||1 Kg||Rs.30|
|2||Bellam Seva||1 Kg||Rs.50|
|3||Green Grams/Other grams||1 Kg||Rs.150|
The devotee will be weighed with the item in a pan during this event. Please carry required cash to perform Thulabhara.
Ghati Subramanya Temple Thulabhara Procedure
- Thulabhara will be performed during Temple Timings.
- No special tickets required for Thulabhara.
- There is no age limit for Thulbhara.
- No need to carry items for Thulabhara as the above-mentioned items are readily available.
- For other items, devotees have to carry their own stuff for Thulabhara.
How to reach Ghati Subramanya Temple?
- Nearest International/Domestic airport is at Bengaluru, which is 46 km away
- Nearest Railway station is at Makali Durga which is at 6.3 km away. Makali Durga stops falls on Bengaluru – Guntakal railway line.
- Train Name: VIJAYAWADA PASS, Train No: 56503 and Train Name: SBC HUP PASS, Train No: 56523 goes via Makali Durg station from Bangalore Cantonment.
- From Bengaluru Railway station temple is 54 km away.
- Direct bus to the Doddaballapur is available from Majestic bus station, Bengaluru. Doddaballapur is 15 km from Temple.
Reference Link: Temple History