Ghati Subramanya Temple Samuhika Sarpa Samskara Pooja Dates, Timings
Samuhika Sarpa Samskara Pooja Cost: Rs.3500. Pooja can be performed as a single or as a couple.
Pooja will be performed for 2 days.
Advance booking is not required as this Pooja will be performed for the group.
Ghati Subramanya Temple Samuhika Sarpa Samskara Pooja
First day Pooja Timings
Reporting Time: 9 am
Pooja starts at 10:30 am
Pooja ends by 2:30 pm
Dress Code: Traditional dress is preferable.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
How to reach Ghati Subramanya Temple?
- Nearest International/Domestic airport is at Bengaluru, which is 46 km away
- Nearest Railway station is at Makali Durga which is at 6.3 km away. Makali Durga stops falls on Bengaluru – Guntakal railway line.
- Train Name: VIJAYAWADA PASS, Train No: 56503 and Train Name: SBC HUP PASS, Train No: 56523 goes via Makali Durg station from Bangaloe Cantonment.
- From Bengaluru Railway station temple is 54 km away.
- Direct bus to the Doddaballapur is available from Majestic bus station, Bengaluru. Doddaballapur is 15 km from Temple.
Reference Link: Temple History