Ghati Subramanya Abhishekam Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking
Abhishekam Timings: 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Abhishekam will be performed daily.
|Pooja Name||Ticket Cost|
Tickets will be issued from 7:30 am for the same day Abhishekam.
Temple Timings: 6:00 am – 9:00 pm. No break in between.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be fine. No restriction on the dress code.
How to reach Ghati Subramanya Temple?
- Nearest International/Domestic airport is at Bengaluru, which is 46 km away
- Nearest Railway station is at Makali Durga which is at 6.3 km away. Makali Durga stops falls on Bengaluru – Guntakal railway line.
- Train Name: VIJAYAWADA PASS, Train No: 56503 and Train Name: SBC HUP PASS, Train No: 56523 goes via Makali Durg station from Bangalore Cantonment.
- From Bengaluru, Railway station temple is 54 km away.
- Direct bus to the Doddaballapur is available from the Majestic bus station, Bengaluru. Doddaballapur is 15 km from Temple.
Reference Link: Temple History