Gangapur Rudrabhisheka Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Timings: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs.2500
Pooja includes Rudrabhisheka, Pooja and Annadana.
Pooja is performed in the Abhishek Hall which is within the temple premises followed by main deity Darshan.
Eka Avarthan and Ekadasha Aavarthan will be performed daily. Rudrabhisheka performed to the Siva Linga by the group of devotees in the Mandapam.
Tickets can be purchased at the counter. No online Booking available for this Pooja.
How to reach Gangapur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Solapur which is 95 km away.
- The nearest station is at Gangapur Road which is 23 km away.
- Gulbarga town is 40 km away.
- Gangapur railway station is well connected with major parts of India
- Temple is easily reachable from Gulbarga in Karnataka.
Reference Link: History