Gangapur Pallaki Seva Timings, Cost, Procedure, Online Booking
Timings: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Seva performed daily.
Ticket Cost: Rs.1100
The processional deity will be taken out in a procession around the temple by the devotees. The devotees are allowed to have Darshan after the Seva.
Tickets can be purchased on arrival at the counter for the same day Seva. Online Booking is not available for these Sevas.
How to reach Gangapur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Solapur which is 95 km away.
- The nearest station is at Gangapur Road which is 23 km away.
- Gulbarga town is 40 km away.
- Gangapur railway station is well connected with major parts of India
- Temple is easily reachable from Gulbarga in Karnataka.
Reference Link: History