Dindi tourism, Boating, Charges, Booking, Route info.
Dindi Tourism Spot located on the Banks of the River Godavari. Tourism developed on par with Kerala Backwaters.
Best Time to Visit: Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and Mar months. Waterflow will be good in the River Godavari during this time.
Houseboat Dindi tourism
- Sivakodu Lanka, An Island in the middle of the River.
- Coconut farming and Backwater
- Antarvedi Beach and Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Sagarasangamam (Confluence of River Godavari with The Bay of Bengal).
- Mada Mangrove Forest boating
- Dokka Seethamma Aqueduct
- Gannavaram Canal
- Sir Arthur Cotton barrage Dowleswaram
- Sir Arthur Cotton Museum
The above-mentioned top places are accessible from Dindi by Boat. Dindi Tour Operators are offering One Day and Two Day packages for a family.
Temples Tour Package Available from Dindi
- Antarvedi Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Ksheera Rama Lingeswara Swamy Temple, Palakollu
- Dwaraka Tirumala temple
- Kanakadurga Temple in Vijayawada.
Dindi Tourism Resorts/ Hotels
- Private Hotels and Resorts are located on the banks of the River Godavari.
- Haritha Resort is also available for the stay. Houseboat packages
- Houseboat Packages – 12 hours and 24 hours.
Advance booking required for Resorts and Houseboats as it is limited. Only 4 adults allowed per houseboat. 4 Boats operates by the Govt on any day. Tourists Flow will be high during Nov, Dec and Jan months.
How to reach Dindi?
- The nearest airport is at Rajahmundry which is 91 Km away.
- From Vijayawada, Dindi is 163 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Palakollu which is 15 Km away
- It is 74 Km from Rajahmundry and 94 Km from Kakinada stations.
- The nearest bus station is at Razole which is 7 km away.
- The direct bus is available from Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam and other major cities.
Reference Link: details