Dharmapuri Temple Marriage Procedure, Cost, Booking details
Marriage Cost: Rs.2116
Documents required: Aadhaar Card, School Certificate from Bride and Bride Groom. Parents/ Relatives Aadhaar Card.
Original documents are required for Marriage Booking. The bride and Bride Groom have to be Majors.
- Temple will be providing purohit for the marriage
- Pooja Samagari and All other marriage items are self-arrangements.
- Marriage will be performed on the temple premises. Hall is not provided for the marriage.
- Marriage Guests are allowed to sit near the couple.
- The newly married couple is allowed to have Darshan.
- Food arrangements are not included in the marriage ticket cost.
- Cancellation is not possible for the marriage booking.
- Prepone or Postpone is not available.
- When the crowd is high, Marriage is performed for 5-6 couples at a time.
Dharmapuri Temple Marriage Booking Procedure
- Marriage Hall can be booked in advance by paying the full rent.
- Seating arrangements, Food arrangements, Mantap Decoration, Hall Lighting, Music, Nadaswaram, Purohit, and Pooja Materials are self-arrangements.
- Hall is allotted for 24 hours. Second-day hall rent will be charged beyond the allotted time.
- A booking receipt is required for hall allotment.
- Cancellation is not available for the marriage hall booking.
- Advance booking is required for the marriage hall as halls are limited.
- Marriage Registration is not part of the Marriage hall booking.
- The devotees can have Darshan after Darshan.
- Marriage Hall is only for one family. Sharing is not available for the Marriage Halls. Only one marriage in one hall at a time.
- Extra usage of Electricity and Water will be charged.
Please note that marriages are not happening inside the temple. It has to be performed outside the temple followed by darshan on their own.