Chikka Tirupati Thulabhara Timings, Cost, Procedure
Timings: 6:30 am onwards
Temple Opening Hours: 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
No age limit to perform Thulabhara at this temple.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
- Devotees used to offer Rice, Coins (Rs.1, Rs.2 and Rs.5), Jaggery, Dal, Coconut, Sugar, etc.
- Items can be carried by the devotee on their wish from their Home.
- The devotee will be weighed against the offering in a Pan.
- The offering will be collected by the temple staff after the event.
- Thulabhara available during temple opening hours.
- Online booking is not available for this event.
Reference Link: History