Chikka Tirupati Marriage Procedure, Booking details, Cost
Marriage Cost Rs.500 for one couple (Only enrollment charges)
The bride and Groom must carry their Aadhaar Cards, Original School Certificates. Their parents must carry their Photo ID proofs as well.
Marriage does not include Food and Other Arrangements. No Hall will be allotted. Marriage will be performed in an open area.
Marriage Halls can be booked well in advance as halls are limited. Rooms will be allotted prior to booking the hall i.e. 4 -6 months in advance.
Food arrangements/ Seating Arrangements/ Pooja Samagri is self-arrangement for the Marriage.
Bride parents and Groom parents. relatives must be available for the marriage.
Chikka Tirupati Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo Id proofs
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed inside the temple
- Only Thalikettu is allowed inside the temple.
- Pre and Post wedding rituals have to be arranged outside the temple.
- Advance booking is required for the marriage enrollment at Devasthana.
- Mantap and other Decorations are not allowed inside the temple.
- Marriage registration is not performed at this Devasthana
- Only Marriage receipts will be issued at the temple after marriage.
- This receipt can be used for the marriage registration at their hometown.
- Love marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed inside the temple.
For more details, please call 701 303 3309
At present due to COVID, couples can perform marriage outside the temple and can have Darshan.
Marriage Registration Procedure (In General)
- Bride and Groom’s SSLC Mark sheet and Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parent Photo ID proofs.
- Wedding Invitation Card.
- Marriage Photos.
- A receipt from Chikka Tirupati Devasthana or other valid sources.
- Two witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.