Chennai Tirupati Darshan Tour
Chennai Tirupati Darshan Tour Planning, Online Booking procedure, and Cost. Here, I will be providing steps to organize Chennai Tirupati Darshan Tour
Chennai Tirupati Darshan Tour Steps
- Rs.50 tickets can be purchased at T.Nagar TTD center. Online booking is not available for this tickets. One person can book for all.
- Rs.300 tickets can be booked either online or at TTD Center.
- Seva tickets can be booked in online. Seva tickets internet Quota will be released once in a month for online booking. One can book 2 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva or Darshan tickets.
- Special Darshan thru Supadam is also available for Infant under 12 months, Physically challenged, Senior citizens, Defense personnel, NRI and Donors.
- Accommodation at Tirumala and Tirupati can be booked online or by visiting nearby TTD center.
- Rooms will be released 90 days in advance. Tirumala rooms get filled up quickly so early booking is advisable.
- On arrival room allotment on weekends will take time as the crowd will be high during these days. During this time, try to use the facilities at PAC I and II in Tirumala
- Srinivasam complex and Madhavam Guesthouse are located close to Tirupati Bus station. Vishnu Nivasam is located right opposite to Tirupati Railway station.
- Tirupati can be reached easily by Train and Bus.
- If you are planning by own or Rental car then choose Tiruvallur -> Tiruttani -> Nagari -> Puttur -> Tirupati route as it is well built.
- If you are getting down at Chennai International airport, then try to reach either Chennai Central or Chennai Bus station. MMTS connects Bus station and Chennai Railway station.
- Trains run from Chennai at regular intervals. If you couldn’t find direct Train to Tirupati Railway station (TPTY) then try to look for Renigunta Junction (RU) as Rengiunta is the Junction point so frequency will be good.
Chennai Tirupati Darshan Tour Reference Link