Chennai Shirdi Two Days Tour Cost, Package details, Flight booking.
|1. 5:15 am – Departure from Chennai Airport. |
2. 6:50 am – Arrive at Pune Airportort.
3. Boarding Bus at Pune airport by 07.00 a.m
4. Drive to Shirdi. Arrive at Shirdi by 12.00 p.m.
5. Freshup for 3 hours at Hotel.
6. Evening Dharshan at Saibaba
7. Visiting Other places: Gurusthan, Dwarakamai, Museum, Chavadi and Lendi Garden.
8. Overnight stay in Shirdi.
|1. Early Hours darshan / Kakada Aarti at Saibaba Temple. |
2. Boarding Bus from Shirdi at 9.00 a.m
3. Temples visit while on the way.
4. Visit Shanisignapur, Renuka Devi Temple and Maha Ganapathi Temple
5. Arrive at Pune Airport by 09.00 p.m.
6. Boarding Return Flight at Pune Airport at 11.00 p.m
7. Arrive at Chennai Airport at 12.50 a.m.
| Instructions |
1. Must carry Original ID Proof. (PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License)
2. Must at Airport 2 hours before the departure Time.
The above-mentioned timings might differ due to traffic flow and Darshan waiting time.
Chennai Shirdi Two Days Tour
- To and Fro Flight Charges
- To and Fro Bus Charges
- Toll Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Entry fees
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions.
Shirdi Darshan Details
VIP Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.200 per person.
Expected Darshan waiting time: 1 – 4 hours.
Free Darshan Time: 1 – 5 hours. (Approx). Ticket Cost: Free
This package is available on specific days only.
For Chennai Shirdi Two Days Tour, Please call @ 8500 898 000
Reference Link: Timings