Chennai Shirdi Flight Package Cost, Details, Online Booking.
- Departure at 05.20 a.m from Chennai Airport.
- Arrival at 07.05 a.m at Mumbai Airport.
- Bus departs from Mumbai airport by 07.30 a.m
- Visiting Two Temples Enroute.
- Two Temples: Siddi Vinayak Temple and Mahalakshmi Temple
- Arrive at Shirdi by 06.00 p.m.
- Evening Darshan at Saibaba Temple (Self Arrangement)
- Visiting Places: Gurusthan, Dwarakamai, Museum, Chavadi and Lendi Garden.
- Night Halt at Shirdi.
- Morning Hours Darshan (Own) / Kakada Aarti (Own) at Saibaba Temple.
- Starting from Shirdi at 10.00 a.m
- Temples Visiting while on the way.
- Two Temples: Shanisignapur and Maha Ganapathy Temple.
- Arrive at Pune Airport by 09.00 p.m.
- Boarding Flight at Pune Airport by 11.00 p.m
- Reaching the Chennai Airport at 12.40 a.m.
- Required to carry Original ID (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Passport, Driving license)
- Must report at Chennai Airport 2 hours before the departure time.
The above-mentioned timings might differ due to traffic flow and Darshan waiting time.
Chennai Shirdi Flight Package
- To and Fro Flight Charges
- Toll Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- To and Fro Bus Charges
- Accommodation on Twin/ Triple Sharing basis.
- Entry fees
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions.
VIP Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.200 per person.
Expected Darshan waiting time: 1 -3 hours.
Expected Free Darshan Time: 1 – 5 hours. (Approx)
This package is available on specific days only.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
For Chennai Shirdi Flight Package, Please call @ 8500 898 000
Reference Link: Timings