Chaprala Wildlife Sanctuary
Chaprala Wildlife Sanctuary Timings, Entry fees, Route, Safari
Opening Timings: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Best Time to visit: Feb – May.
Area: 134.83 Sq. Km
This park is inhabited by Tiger, Leopard, Wild boar, Sloth bear, Wild dogs, Langurs, Blackbuck, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Jackal, Mongoose etc.
This Sanctuary is located at the confluence of the Rivers Wardha and Wainganga. It created wetlands in the sanctuary and attracts migratory birds from Siberia, Russia, Pakistan, Europe etc.
Interesting places in the Sanctuary
- Lagam lake
- Ankhoda Lake
- Urshikuta Lake
- Sitabodi Lake
How to reach Chaprala Wildlife Sanctuary?
- The nearest airport is at Nagpur which is 273 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Ballarsha which is 70 Km away
- Chandrapur station is 85 Km away
- There is no direct bus available from Chandrapur to the Sanctuary
- Taxi can be hired from Chandrapur and Ballarsha stations.
Reference Link: details